Looking for a gift for the Active Badger in your life? This holiday season, give the gift of wellbeing with our Active Badger Gift Cards.
Here’s Two EASY Ways to Purchase
Come to the Nick, Shell, or Nielsen Tennis Stadium and ask our staff for a gift card to put on your family or friend’s Rec Well account. We’ll credit their account, in any amount you’d like, and it can be used on most Rec Well membership, program, service, and/or merchandise purchases.
If you aren’t in the area, please email our Member Services team with your contact information and the recipient’s full name. Our Member Services team will assist you via email and over the phone to get the money added to the recipient’s account and send you the gift card in the mail. Be sure to purchase early to avoid delays receiving the mail prior to the holidays.
Gift Card Guidelines
- Physical card is a symbol of the gifted money in account; no cash value.
- Check money in account balance at any Rec Well Member Services desk.
- No refunds or transfers of money in account.
- Money in account is not redeemable for cash; money in account must be used in person on Rec Well membership, program, service, and/or merchandise purchases.
- Money in account cannot be used on memberships, services, or programs in the monthly recurring credit card program (valid credit card must be used for these purchases).
- Money in account expires after 1 year of inactivity; remaining balance will be transferred to Recreation & Wellbeing Student Professional Development Fund.