Day of Play presented by American Family Insurance is a community outreach initiative for elementary school students grades K – 5. This event shares our play hard, get fit, live well mentality with school-age children of all skill levels. Join in a day of fun, movement-based activities led entirely by UW-Madison students!
Mark Your Calendar
Join us again in 2021!
- Surface parking is available in Lots 76 and 82
- Hourly parking is available in Ramp 36
- A permit is required to park in all campus surface lots, and parking without a permit may result in a citation
For more information about parking on campus, including maps, rates, and metered parking options, please visit the Transportation Services website.
What to Expect
- Sport clinics led by Wisconsin Sport Club members
- Games and activities led by college students in the Physical Education Teacher Education program
- Fitness for the entire family
- Mini break-out sessions for parents and guardians (you’ll still be able to participate with your child!)
- Parents and guardians are required to stay through the duration of the event
- Parents, guardians, and families (including younger siblings) are encouraged to participate
- Pre-registration is encouraged, but not required (on-site registration will also be available
Thank you to our partners