Day of Play presented by American Family Insurance is a community outreach initiative for elementary school students grades K – 5. This event shares our play hard, get fit, live well mentality with school-age children of all skill levels. Join in a day of fun, movement-based activities led entirely by UW-Madison students!
Mark Your Calendar
Friday, February 28, 2020
10 – 11:30am
Gymnasium – Natatorium
2000 Observatory Drive
Madison, WI 53706
Parking permits are available for $5 and will allow you to park in Lots 62, 36, 59, and 60 the morning of the event. Please complete the application below and submit to Transportation Services by Friday, February 14 to receive your permit.
Note: Applications received by February 7 will be sent a permit by mail. If your application is received by Transportation Services between February 7 and February 14, it may require you to pick up your permit at one of their campus locations (WARF Building or 21 N. Park Street) to ensure you receive your permit on time.
Other parking options:
- Surface parking is available in Lots 76 and 82
- Hourly parking is available in Ramp 36
- A permit is required to park in all campus surface lots, and parking without a permit may result in a citation
For more information about parking on campus, including maps, rates, and metered parking options, please visit the Transportation Services website.
What to Expect
- Sport clinics led by Wisconsin Sport Club members
- Games and activities led by college students in the Physical Education Teacher Education program
- Fitness for the entire family
- Mini break-out sessions for parents and guardians (you’ll still be able to participate with your child!)
- Parents and guardians are required to stay through the duration of the event
- Parents, guardians, and families (including younger siblings) are encouraged to participate
- Pre-registration is encouraged, but not required (on-site registration will also be available
Thank you to our partners