Day of Play presented by American Family Insurance is a community outreach initiative for elementary school students grades K – 5. This event shares the “Play hard. Get fit. Live well.” mentality with school-age children of all skill levels. Join in a day of fun, movement-based activities led entirely by UW-Madison students!
Mark Your Calendar
Join us again in 2020!
What to Expect
- Sport clinics led by Wisconsin Sport Club members
- Games and activities led by college students in the Physical Education Teacher Education program
- Fitness for the entire family
- Mini break-out sessions for parents and guardians (you’ll still be able to participate with your child!)
- Parents and guardians are required to stay through the duration of the event
- Parents, guardians, and families (including younger siblings) are encouraged to participate
- Pre-registration is encouraged, but not required (on-site registration will also be available
- There will be limited FREE parking in Lots 59 and 62: a parking attendant will be at these lots to give out permits beginning at 9:30am (available on a first come, first served basis; permits expire at noon)
- Surface parking is available in Lots 60, 76, and 82 for a flat rate of $10
- Hourly parking is available in Ramp 36
- A permit is required to park in all campus surface lots, and parking without a permit may result in a citation
For more information about parking on campus, including maps, rates, and metered parking options, please visit the Transportation Services website.
Thank you to our partners