With the new Bakke Recreation & Wellbeing Center under construction, the Holt Fitness Center is here to provide Lakeshore residents with a top-tier workout facility. Located on the upper floor of the Frank Holt Center, the Fitness Center is packed with strength and cardio equipment.
Things to Know
- Holt Fitness Center is located on the second floor of the Frank Holt Center.
- There are two entrances:
- West side of building – Walk up staircase to second floor
- East side of building – Entrance is on same floor as HFC
- All current UW-Madison students have access to the space.
- The fitness center is not supervised by Rec Well staff.
- In case of an emergency, an emergency phone is located on-site that automatically contacts 9-1-1. An AED is also available.
- Please clean your equipment after use with sanitation wipes provided.
- Our staff deep clean the equipment on a weekly basis.
- If there is an issue with the equipment, please fill out a work order using the QR code located on the equipment.
- Men’s & women’s bathrooms are available.
- Lost and found items will be taken to the Nicholas Recreation Center. If you think you’ve left something behind, please visit us at the Nick to retrieve it.
- Stationary bikes
- Selectorized strength equipment
- Pin-loaded weight equipment
- Unlocked storage spaces are available for personal belongings