The Soderholm Family Aquatic Center at the Nicholas Recreation Center is home to a 50-meter pool (able to convert to two 25-yard pools) featuring 27 total possible short course lanes and a 25-yard diving well.
|Depth||8.8 – 9.8 feet
(2.6 – 2.9 meters)
The Soderholm Family Aquatic Center will open on Monday, October 12. Reservations are required. Visit our Smart Restart page for more information.
To protect the health and safety of our community, facility occupancy in the pool will initially be limited and reservations are required. Please visit our Smart Restart page to learn more. Reservations will open on Saturday, October 10.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
How To Make a Reservation
- Click here.
- Click the pool image for Nick Pool Lap Swim Reservation.
- Sign in with your Net ID or Guest Login. (Note: You may need to select the pool image again after logging in)
- Select the day you wish to reserve.
- Find a time you wish to reserve; click Book Now.
- You will receive a confirmation of your booked reservation time.
Please email email@example.com to cancel your pool reservation if you cannot attend so another swimmer can reserve in your place.
|Starting October 12|
|Monday||11am – 2pm, 5:15 – 8:30pm|
|Tuesday||6:15 – 7:30am, 11am – 2pm, 5:15 – 8:30pm|
|Wednesday||11am – 2pm, 5:15 – 8:30pm|
|Thursday||6:15 – 7:30am, 11am – 2pm, 5:15 – 8:30pm|
|Friday||11am – 2pm, 5:15 – 8:30pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||11am – 1:45pm, 5 – 7:30pm|