We are excited to be offering 10 full camp scholarships this summer! This scholarship program is made possible through a grant from the Madison Area Sports Commission (MASC).
Funding will be based on:
- Proof of residence in Dane County
- Enrollment in free and reduced lunch
- Proof of no other extracurricular activities during the weeks attending Rec Well summer camp
- Willingness to answer MASC and University Recreation & Wellbeing’s follow-up surveys
- Two supplemental questions will be asked of families:
- Children will be asked to write (or dictate to an adult) or video why they want to attend Rec Well summer camp
- Parents or legal guardians will be asked how attending Rec Well summer camp will promote the child and family’s wellbeing and physical activity
Applications will be reviewed starting April 13, 2020, and continue to be reviewed until all funds are awarded. All application materials can be submitted via the form below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.