Whether you’re on campus or at home, stay plugged in with our virtual programs. Many of our offerings have gone fully virtual to protect our members and staff. We‘ll continue to give you the tools to live well and phase in higher-risk programs as they’re deemed safe. Learn more about our COVID-19 Response here.
Physical distancing doesn’t mean you can’t be part of our community. Explore which virtual programs may be right for you and connect with us at @uwrecwell.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
In-person group fitness classes are back at limited capacity, with the majority of classes still being held virtually. Virtual group fitness classes are as easy as loading up your computer, grabbing your favorite workout mat, and logging in. Join our motivating instructors for a high energy HIIT, relaxing yoga, or something in between.
- The new hybrid schedule of in-person and virtual classes will begin on October 26.
- Group fitness passes last all semester and can be purchased for $30.
- All virtual group fitness classes are free between December 11 and 18.
Having trouble finding the motivation to work out at home? You’re not alone! Get a personalized workout routine from our personal trainers that is guaranteed to spice up your at-home workout.
- All trainers coach virtually using video calls (Zoom, FaceTime, Skype, etc.) and the MyWellness app
- All skill levels welcome
- Follow along every Wednesday on @uwrecwell for Wellbeing Wednesday and lessons on how you can tap into the best version of yourself.
- Our Wellbeing Workshops are free ways for you to learn about creating healthy habits while focusing on the seven aspects of wellbeing: Health, Safety, Meaning, Connection, Growth, Achievement, and Resiliency.