ACE® Personal Trainer Exam Prep Course
The American Council on Exercise (ACE®) Personal Trainer Exam Prep Course prepares you for a career as a personal fitness trainer. This course is offered over an 8-week period in a hybrid format including virtual lectures, pre-recorded lectures, and hands-on practicals. This course is offered to students, members, and non-members. Course participants will have the opportunity to learn anatomy and physiology, kinesiology, fitness assessments, programming and progressions, professional responsibilities, and nutrition.
Members & Non-Members: $469
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The class will begin on Monday, February 15 and go until Monday, April 5.
- Live lectures will happen on Mondays from 5:30 – 8:30pm; some lectures are pre-recorded.
- There will be three in-person sessions to learn hands-on skills: February 21, March 7, and March 21.
- This course is designed to prepare you for success on the ACE® Personal Trainer Exam. Students in the class receive a discounted exam fee. Upon completion, you can take the ACE® computer-based test right here on campus.
- UW-Madison students who take this course and pass the final exam may qualify for employment with Rec Well.
- All course materials and textbooks are included when you register for the class.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.