Injuries happen. Whether it’s from playing an intramural sport or performing daily activities, our athletic trainers are here for all UW-Madison students. Available services include injury evaluation, treatment planning, rehabilitation, sports medicine education, and injury prevention.
Our athletic trainers also support more than 2,100 sport club athletes to ensure that they are safely performing at the highest level. With multiple locations across campus, flexible hours, and telemedicine options, there are a variety of ways for students to access their sports medicine needs.
Masks are still required in clinical spaces, including our Athletic Training room.
ATHLETIC TRAINING SERVICES
We are currently offering in-person and telehealth appointments. Schedule on MyUHS or call (608) 265 - 5600.Book an appointment
APPOINTMENTS AND SERVICES
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
How to Make an Appointment
- Go to myUHS, log in using your NetID
- Select Appointments on the left
- Click Schedule an Appointment
- Select Student Health Services
- Select Athletic Training
- List reason for appointment (e.g. “Low back pain”)
- Confirm contact information
- List callback number (please confirm this number is accurate)
- Select your preferred appointment time
- Injury evaluation and care
- Rehabilitation following injury or surgery
- Injury prevention exercise programs
- Functional Return-to-Play programs following an injury
- Concussion evaluation and Return-to-Play progression plans
- Education on a variety of sports medicine topics
Shadow an Athletic Trainer
Interested in becoming an athletic trainer? Sign up to shadow one our our trained staff members here. This program is open to all majors, but priority will be given to students who need hours to apply for an MSAT program.
To schedule an appointment, please visit MyUHS or call (608) 265 – 5600. If there are no appointments available or you have other questions, please contact Assistant Director of Athletic Training Erin Clark at email@example.com.
How are we doing?
Do you have questions about athletic training? Suggestions on what we could be doing better?
Please fill out our suggestion form below.