Step 1: Submit the online Event Request Form. Please allow three business days for us to respond to your request. Organizations must be free of unresolved issues related to prior use of facilities.
- RSOs or university departments: Submit the request form at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. All RSOs must be in good standing with the Center for Leadership and Involvement.
- Non-university affiliated organizations: Submit the request form at least four weeks prior to the date of the event.
Step 2: You may be contacted by the Events team to discuss details and logistics.
Step 3: Our team will compile the information and create a confirmation contract. The confirmation will be emailed to you to review, sign, and return. The event is officially scheduled when the following conditions are met:
- The cost estimate is accepted by the requesting party
- Confirmation contract is signed and returned no later than one week prior to event
- If applicable, groups will also need to provide a certificate of insurance and/or sign a vending agreement
Step 4: After the event has occurred, our team will send an invoice. The account must be settled within 30 days. Specific instructions will be provided at that time.