Massage therapy can decrease stress, reduce pain, promote healthy sleep, and relax the mind and body. All appointments are $60 for 60 minutes and only available to UW-Madison students. Our massage therapists will work with you to understand the type of massage you want and answer any questions you have.
Massages take place in the Wellbeing Services room on the first floor of the Nicholas Recreation Center. Please show up at least 10 minutes before your appointment and know there may be a line to enter the building. Check building occupancy here. In accordance with Public Health Madison & Dane County and University guidelines, a mask is required at all times.
What to Expect
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your appointment. You will check in and pay at the Member Services desk before your appointment begins. Be aware there may be a line to get into the building. You will not be able to skip the line if you’re running late.
- The price for a 60-minute massage is $60. We only accept cash tips directly to the massage therapist and cannot provide change (industry standard is 10-20%).
- Your therapist will come find you in the lobby once the massage room has been thoroughly cleaned. Please remember, a mask must be worn at all times in the building.
- Cancellations will not be accepted in-person or over the phone. If you’re unable to make your appointment, please cancel your booking online 24 hours in advance.
- If you do not cancel and are a no-show for your appointment, you will be charged a $10 no-show fee.
Meet our Therapist
Andrew Rohn has been practicing massage for 30 years. He trained at The National Holistic Institute in Berkeley, CA, focusing on Swedish, Shiatsu and Deep Tissue Massage. These days he likes to focus on deeper work with problem areas, but also does general relaxation massage.
If you have questions or would like more information about massage therapy, please email email@example.com.