Massage therapy can decrease stress, reduce pain, promote healthy sleep, and relax the mind and body. All massage appointments are 60 minutes and take place at the Natatorium. Our massage therapists will work with you to understand the type of massage you want and answer any questions you have.
Massage appointments are only available to UW-Madison students.
Due to reduced campus operations and workforce as well as growing public health concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic, all Rec Well facilities are closed and all programs, services, and events are cancelled indefinitely.
Our top priority is always the health and safety of our community. Please visit covid19.wisc.edu for the most current information for campus.
How to Make an Appointment
- Go to MyUHS
- Log in using your NetID
- Select Appointments on the left
- Click Schedule an Appointment
- Select Massage
- Select your preferred time and therapist
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The price for a 60-minute massage is $60
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment; you will check in at the Natatorium Member Services desk and pay before your appointment begins
- You will need your Wiscard for check-in and payment
- We accept cash, credit, debit, and Wiscard payments; if you would like to add gratuity (industry standard is 10 – 20%), tips will only be accepted in cash in exact change, we cannot provide change
- Appointments must be scheduled online using MyUHS
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, you must do so online using MyUHS at least 24 hours in advance; late cancellations are considered no-shows
- Cancellations will not be accepted in-person or over the phone
- A late cancellation or no-show will result in a $10 late fee, which must be paid online
- If you arrive 10 minutes late or more, you will be considered a no-show and will be charged a $10 fee, which must be paid online
Meet our Therapists
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Andrew Rohn has been practicing massage for 30 years. He trained at The National Holistic Institute in Berkeley, CA, focusing on Swedish, Shiatsu and Deep Tissue Massage. These days he likes to focus on deeper work with problem areas, but also does general relaxation massage.
A graduate of PHD Academy, Janie Lee has been practicing massage for 14 years. She is very passionate about the massage therapy field and loves to embrace the therapeutic and energy work that involves in balancing body, mind, and soul. She loves facilitating people’s pain through her magical healing energy and hands. Outside of massage therapy, she also enjoys reading, learning new things, cooking, camping, and traveling.
If you have questions or would like more information about massage therapy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.